- Please read this disclaimer (“disclaimer”) carefully before using this website.
- The content displayed on the website is the intellectual property of madridtraveling.com (“we”, “us”, “our”). You may not reuse, republish, or reprint such content without our written consent.
- All information posted is merely for educational and informational purposes. It is not intended as a substitute for professional advice. While the information on this website has been verified to the best of our abilities, we cannot guarantee that there are no mistakes or errors. We give no warranty and accept no responsibility or liability for the accuracy or the completeness of the information and materials contained in this website. Under no circumstances we will be held responsible or liable in any way for any claims, damages, losses, expenses, costs or liabilities whatsoever resulting or arising directly or indirectly from your use, or from your reliance on the information and material on this website.
- Madridtraveling.com is a personal blog. Any views or opinions represented in this blog are personal and belong solely to the blog owner and do not represent those of other people, institutions or organizations mentioned in this blog, unless explicitly stated. Any views or opinions are not intended to malign any religion, ethnic group, club, organization, company, or individual.
- We participate in affiliate marketing and may allow affiliate links to be encoded on some of our pages. This means that we may earn a commission if/when you click on or make purchases via affiliate links, but the price is the same for you. If you purchase any of the products or services offered by these third parties, you are purchasing directly from those third parties, not from madridtraveling.com. We are not responsible for examining or evaluating, and we do not warrant, the offerings of any of these third parties (including the content of their websites, their availability, or their pricing). We do not assume any responsibility or liability for the actions, products, services, or content of these third parties. These third parties may have their own terms and privacy policies, which you should review carefully.
- We may be compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though we receive compensation we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers’ own.
- We reserve the right to change this policy at any given time. If you want to make sure that you are up to date with the latest changes, we advise you to frequently visit this page.